We all need a little food inspiration for autumn. Some of this recipes are for vegetarians some for meat lovers. I love wild mushrooms, so this fall I will cook all the recipes with wild mushrooms and other too. I would put the new recipes here, so don’t go far away.
Fall is so wonderful for new recipes and new ingredients to try. If you have a list with recipes you really love to do in the fall please write it down. I would love to check them or try them. I love to try new dishes.
So here are my fall inspirations:
- Boletus mushrooms with sour cream
- Baked pumpkin with porcini mushrooms and bacon
- Traditional wine making process
- Tocinei- Romanian potato pancakes
- Lactarius mushrooms
- Half hasselback potatoes
- Baked pumpkin with spinach and mushrooms
- Chicken hearts and gizzards stew
- Risotto with mushrooms and turmeric
- Baked potatoes in the oven
- Vegetarian cauliflower pizza crust
- Spicy vegetarian sandwich with beetroot burger and fried egg
- Pears baked in pastry
- Roasted eggplant fan
Go in the kitchen and start cooking and baking. Enjoy!