Who doesn’t like spring? Flowers blooming all around us, all the trees getting alive and birds singing all day long are just a few wonders of spring.
We had a cold spring so far. With snow at the end of March, I thought that is gone take ages to see green around us. But spring is here and it brought us “The Green Magic”. These are my favorite green miracles in the spring from the garden:
- Wild garlic – It is also known as ramsons, buckrams, broad-leaved garlic, wood garlic, bear leek, or bear’s garlic. I am making an amazing Pesto and Garlic bread .
- Parsley – I use parsley in a lot of my Smoothies
- Stinging nettle – You can add it in your soups, stews, omelets, green juices, smoothies or rice etc.
- Spring green onion – So good in salad or (like my little one like it) straight from the garden.
- Spinach – Goes great in Green vegan juice , Spinach and feta cheese pie and Vegetarian spinach tart .
Make a list of your favorite spring green miracles and some of your recipes. We all need inspiration and ideas.