Parsley is the world’s most popular herb and one that I have for breakfast almost every morning. I make a juice with parsley, cucumbers and other seeds and I have energy for all day.
Highly nutritious, parsley can be found year round in your local supermarket.
Parsley is a popular culinary and medicinal herb recognized as one of the functional food for its unique antioxidants, and disease preventing properties. This wonderful, fragrant rich biennial herb is native to the Mediterranean region.
Health benefits of Parsley
- Parsley keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system, too.
- Helps flush out excess fluid from the body.
- Regular use of parsley can help control your blood pressure. The folic acid in this herb is like a tonic for your heart.
- Parsley essential oil, when massaged into the scalp, may reduce hair loss.
- Parsley is rich in many vitamins, including Vitamin C, B 12, K and A.
- The herb has anti-inflammatory properties so use parsley daily
- Parsley tea relaxes stiff muscles and encourages digestion.
- Studies indicate that parsley—especially its essential oil—may have a role in inhibiting cancerous tumors.