I love soup. Clear or thick, vegetable or with meat, hot or cold, sweet or sour, soup could be one of the best dish at the table. We serve the soup after appetizers. I made a list with my favorite soups.
- Lobster bisque – Bisque is a French soup very smooth, creamy and highly seasoned, classically based on a strained broth of crustaceans.
- Pumpkin soup with turmeric – One of the best fall soups in the world you really have to try.
- Sweet hot and spicy soup – You can make a great sweet soup with sweet potato. Add chili and you have a treat.
- Cold cream red lentils soup with turmeric – Go with a cold refreshing soup in the summer.
- Broccoli and cheese soup – If you don’t like eating broccoli, this soup will change your mind.
What is your soup top? Can’t wait for your list. Enjoy!