Today, in USA is Eat what you want day. This day was created by Thomas and Ruth Roy from wellcat.com to help people frustrated by diets. Most nutritionist agree that a break now and then can be good for the people dieting.
To celebrate this day don’t start eating all the junk food in the world, especially if you are on a diet. It will be difficult the next day. Pick 5 things you really love and have them during the day alongside with your normal meals. Here is my list of guilty pleasures all sugary:
- Chocolate Pavlova – Chocolate is always my number one choice.
- Cake with pears – Find some juice pears and have a great cake for a day.
- Papanasi – Our Romanian dumplings with cheese and jam are a must.
- Pears baked in pastry – You can use also apples. It is a celebration on a plate.
- Oven baked French toast – You can end the day with this dessert.
As you can see, all I will eat this day would be desserts. What is your list? What are your guilty pleasures?