Spring is here. Outside it getting warmer every day. I made a list with all the green vegetables I am gone eat this march. Fresh green from my garden or from the market.
- Spring green onion – so good in salad or (like my little one like it) straight from the garden.
- Nettles – We find them in our garden or on the hills. You need to get them when they have small leaves. Use a glove when you collect them. You can use them in the omelet, with rice or make a borsht.
- Spinach – I love spinach. I am using spinach in my green juices or make a tart.
- Green wild garlic – This is my favorite one. I am gone make garlic bread and pesto.
- Green salad – very healthy for all the family.
This month is a great month for green vegetables. Make a list with your spring vegetables. I would love to see it.