Valentine’s Day is coming soon. So, I made this to surprise my husband. Easy and healthy, made with different nuts and seeds, would go great as a homemade present for a loved one. Even the boys can do it.
- 1/2 cup walnuts left in water overnight (keep the water)
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts left in the water overnight
- 8 dates
- 3-4 tablespoons almond milk or water from the walnuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup almonds left in water overnight
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes
Raw chocolate truffles
Put everything in the blender except the coconut flakes. Mix it well.
Start making small balls using an ice cream scoop. Roll each candy into coconut flake. Keep it in the fridge all the time. Enjoy!