Green! Green! Green!
It is summer but it is still green outside. So go out and enjoy it before it’s too late. I prepared for you a list of green juices for the summer. Add ice if it is too hot and relax.
- Stinging nettle tea – great source of energy this is one of my favorites
- Spinach and cucumber smoothie – lots of vitamins in a glass
- Spinach and radishes juice – if you like radishes, this one is for you
- Parsley juice – this one is for the ones that love parsley
- Kiwi and avocado juice – vitamins and minerals and good fats
And a bonus for this list is a special treat for me: Green omelet in the oven. One of the best omelets I ever tried. You start the day with a different attitude after this omelet.
Don’t forget to tell me all about yours juice.