After all the sugar rush at Christmas, I think is time to start this year with healthy sweets. This recipe has no white sugar, brown sugar or any kind of process sugar. It is a nice change for a new year.
Ingredients for crust:
- 3/4 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup almonds left in the water overnight
- 3 dates
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
Ingredients for filling:
- 1 and 1/2 cup cashew nuts left in the water overnight
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
– wild strawberries for decoration
For the crust, add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until small bits remain and it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
For the filling do the same thing. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend it.
Prepare small cake rings with parchment paper or coconut flakes. Add the crust first and then the filling. Decorate with wild strawberries and leave it in the freezer for 3 hours. Enjoy!