Things you need in the nature for a great time:
- great food : meat (pork ribs and lamb), cheese , bread and vegetable (green onion, tomatoes, cucumbers)
- lots of drinks (beer, whiskey and water)
- a tent
- good friends (best with driving license )
- a barbecue
- an amazing place near the water
Our rules for camping:
- Carry out what you carry in. We practice “leave no trace” camping and hiking.
- We observe and enjoy wildlife and plants but leave them undisturbed.
- We build the fire in a fire pit made of stones and use only dead and down wood for fire. We don’t cut standing trees. We extinguish the fire with water and stir ashes until they are cold to the touch.
- We use pit privies if available. If not, we dispose human waste by digging a hole far away from the water and cover with leaves and soil.
- We do not use soap to wash our self, clothing or dishes.