Good mother diet has nominated Cooking Without Limits for the Real Neat Blog Award. Good mother diet is a great blog about food and life where you have healthy recipes and also Meatless Monday or Wheatless Wednesday. Check the blog and wait to be surprised.
This award is another friendly and light-hearted award to get to know your fellow bloggers and to recognise their achievements. 🙂
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time, or don’t accept awards etc.):
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Good mother diet QUESTIONS:
- What is your favorite dish? – I will need a very long list to put my favorite dish. I will try to give it 3: goulash soup, roasted eggplant fan and guacamole.
- Why did you decide to blog? – I start taking food photography very seriously so cooking was a next step. I was tired to shoot raw fruits or vegetables. So I decided to blog and write about food photographyaand my recipes.
- What do you love about the world? – Kids. Happy kids running around.
- What do you hate about the world? – Unhappy kids.
- What would your superpower be and what would you do with it? – The power of happiness.
- What is your favorite non-food activity? – Playing with my little boy
- Which type of your blog posts gets most activity? – The posts about my life and my experience in and out the kitchen
- Where is the place you want to live forever?
- Who is the chef you want to cook with?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- How many hours in a day you spend in the kitchen?
- What did you learn in the kitchen in the last year?
- Who is your favorite chef?
- What is your favorite blog post?
19 thoughts on “The Real Neat Blog Award”
Congrats! Lovely nominees 🙂
Congratulations! Great blog!
2) Cookies n Cream
3) 2 Hours
4) Gordon Ramsey — I want him to yell at me
5) Dicing and onion properly
6) Chef Jon
You have a fun and informative blog…Congratulations! Keep up the great work! You are tastefully being heard!
I’m gradually getting back to meatless Monday. Its such a great meatcation for your body.
What a wonderful idea.