Thank you to Sadie’s Nest for nominating me for the Starlight Blogger Award. I am flatter and happy you find my posts inspiring. This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers. The Starlight Blogger Award is the nomination and award in itself, it is the recognition of bloggers by bloggers.
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
3. Answer the 3 questions given to you.
4. Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
You are not required to participate. If you choose not to participate, no worries.
My answers for Sadie’s questions.
1.What is your favorite dessert?
2. What’s one thing you now would tell your teenage self if you could?
Life is short. Enjoy it every day.
3. What was the message in the last good book you read?
If you are down, just get up and move on. It’s just a bad day.
The questions for my nominees:
- What do you think is your best quality?
- What is your favorite place to relax
- Are you happy with your life?
- The pink rose bakery
- Farah mahbub
- Dinner for none
- Food fu lifeCheryli’s Hungry