I have been nominated by why I love food for this award and it really makes me happy! Thank you very much for your nomination. When I started this blog it was more about photos and less about food. Now, I feel that my cooking had improved a lot and is cooking became a very important part in the blog.
If you are thinking to start a blog or you just starting out you need to read about bloging on the internet. It looks scary, but after a few posts you will get that is not so difficult. Be yourself, be true, be simple.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
18 thoughts on “Blogger Recognition Award”
this is quite interesting !!
Congrats to you! 🙂 I’ll check out some of your nominations!
Congratulations ! 🙂
Congrats, Amanda, well deserved. N xx
Congrats! I love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine 😉
Congratulations—you deserve it!
Hey! I really enjoyed reading your blog, so I’ve nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award.
For some this award nomination procedure maybe like sending chain letters like we did in elementary. You can simply ignore this post and decline it or you can embrace it as an opportunity to get in touch, maybe build a community and show fellow bloggers you like what they are doing.
Greetings from Austria! Kate
Thank you for your nomination
Love it. Your photographs are truly beautiful, and your food sounds delicious (it also looks delicious too).