Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love food? How about food and beer?
I am not the only one curious about the best beer and food pairings. You have a sommelier to help you with your food and wine, but who helps you with beer and food?
I like drinking beer from time to time, especially in the summer. But I discover that not all the food goes great with a beer.
In the big cities at the best restaurants beer sommelier is a must. He or she will give you the best choice of beer for the food you order. So far, I have to be my own beer sommelier. Ha! Ha!
Anyway, here is a list of my best foods to pair with beer:
- Vegetarian pizza
- Homemade pizza
- Beetroot and chickpeas burger
- “Langosi cu branza sarata” Romanian fried donuts with salty cheese
- Cheese sandwich
- Baked sweet brown pumpkin with mushrooms
- Roasted turkey legs
- Pork chops with broccoli puree
- Wild mushrooms pie with traditional sausage and cheese
Tell me about your list? Is it short or long? I would love to try new recipes that go great with beer.